Welcome to the AccessEngineering Administrator Resource Center
The Admin Resource Center provides librarians and site administrators with tools and marketing materials to help promote AccessEngineering at your institution.
- Usage Statistics and Account Information
- MARC Records
- Promoting AccessEngineering at Your Institution
- User and Administrator Guides
- Video Tutorials
- Training Webinars
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Conferences and Events
- You can get account information and usage statistics here. You will need your admin username and password to log in. Within the administration portal, you can access your subscription details, IP address information, and COUNTER usage statistics.
- Once you log in, click on the drop-down menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen to select the name of your institution (name of organization).
- Click here for a User Guide for the admin portal.
Click here to access MARC Records for all
Embed the AccessEngineering search widget to allow patrons to search AccessEngineering directly form your library or institution's web pages.
We offer a number of resources to help encourage usage of AccessEngineering within your institution. Please contact us by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Here is a list of useful resources:
|AccessEngineering Title List||XLSX (.xlsx)|
|AccessEngineering Poster||Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
|AccessEngineering Logo||Image (.jpg)
Comprehensive guides are now available in PDF format to help users and administrators navigate AccessEngineering.
|Guide Type||File Format|
|AccessEngineering User Guide
||Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
|AccessEngineering Administrator Guide
||Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
|DataVis User Guide||Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Video tutorials providing step-by-step instructions on how to use AccessEngineering's personalized research tools are now available. These videos are also viewable from the Personalization Help page. More videos to come!
|Video Tutorials||File Format|
|Interactive Graph and Push Pins||MP4|
|Saved Searches and Email Alerts||MP4|
General Training: Please join us to learn the ins and outs of AccessEngineering content and functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Help page provides answers to many frequently asked questions regarding AccessEngineering.
McGraw-Hill Engineering staff will be at the conferences listed below. Please plan to stop by the McGraw-Hill booth to learn more about AccessEngineering, as well as other products from McGraw-Hill Education. To arrange an appointment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.