What's New On AccessEngineering:AccessEngineering's wide-ranging and dynamic publishing schedule means that new books, videos, calculators, curriculum maps, interactive graphs and tables, and other content is continually being added and updated. Bookmark this page to keep up with the very latest from AccessEngineering.
The interactive data visualization tool for teaching material properties - Click here to get started!
- Introduction to the Finite Element Method, Fourth Edition
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook, 9th Edition
- Materials and Manufacturing: An Introduction to How They Work and Why It Matters
- Structural Load Determination: 2018 IBC and ASCE/SEI 7-16
- Automatic Control Systems, Tenth Edition (21 videos)
- Water & Wastewater Engineering: Design Principles and Practice (15 videos)
- Compressible Fanno Flow Through a Pipe
- Thermodynamic P-V-T Calculations for Gases
- UASB Wastewater Treatment Design Calculations
New DataVis Projects
- 3D Printing Filament
- Arc Welding Metals
- Conditioning Plain Carbon Steel
- Considerations in Forming Operations
- Designing a Die Cast Pump Housing
- Fatigue Failure and Service Temperature
- Impact of Mechanical Properties on Component Design
- Materials for Electric Wiring
- Structural Effects on Deformation
- Travel Mug Design
MARC RecordsAccessEngineering maintains up-to-date, dynamic Marc Records. Click here to access MARC Records for all titles.
Click here to download a spreadsheet of all current titles on AccessEngineering.