What's New On AccessEngineering:AccessEngineering's wide-ranging and dynamic publishing schedule means that new books, videos, calculators, curriculum maps, interactive graphs and tables, and other content is continually being added and updated. Bookmark this page to keep up with the very latest from AccessEngineering.
The interactive data visualization tool for teaching material properties - Click here to get started!
- Aircraft Powerplants, Ninth Edition
- Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods, Ninth Edition
- HVAC Licensing Study Guide, Third Edition
- Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers, Seventeenth Edition
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi Sensor Projects for the Evil Genius
- Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, 12th Edition
- Programmable Microcontrollers: Applications of the MSP432 LaunchPad
- Programming the BBC micro:bit: Getting Started with MicroPython
- Automatic Control Systems, Tenth Edition (21 videos)
- Water & Wastewater Engineering: Design Principles and Practice (15 videos)
- Dissolved Air Flotation Design Calculations
- MBBR Wastewater Treatment Basin Sizing and Aeration Calculations (updated)
- Minimum Required Pipe Wall Thickness and Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP)
New DataVis Projects
MARC RecordsAccessEngineering maintains up-to-date, dynamic Marc Records. Click here to access MARC Records for all titles.
Click here to download a spreadsheet of all current titles on AccessEngineering.